Our resource page will be continually updated with scientific research papers, relevant links to access information, results of randomised controlled trials initiated by Kreativity at Work, testimonials from clients, events and happenings and frequently asked questions.
- Your Brain on Childhood Principe, G. 2011, Prometheus Books: New York
- The Learning Revolution Dryden, G and Dr. Vos J, 2012: New Zealand
- The Brain that Changes Itself Doidge, N.
- Emotional Rollercoaster Hammond, C. 2005, Harper Collins: London
- The Mind Map Book Buzan, B & Buzan T; 2007 , BBC
- Teenagers, Alcohol and Drugs Dillon, P. 2009: Australia
- The Journey for Kids Bays, B.
- www. soc.duke.edu
- “Probablistic Epigenesis” Developmental Science 10, no. 1 ( January 2007)
- “How the Timing and Quality of Early Experiences Influence the Development of Brain Architecture”, Child Development 81, no. 1 (Jan/Feb 2010)
- “Intellectual Ability and Cortical Development in Children and Adolescents” , Nature 440 (March 30, 2006): 676-679
- “The Evolved Child: Applying Evolutionary Developmental Psychology to Modern Schooling” Learning and Individual Differences, 12, no. 4
- ‘Punished by Rewards: The Trouble with Gold Stars, Incentive Plans, A’s, Praise and Other Bribes’ ; Kohn, A; Houghton Mifflin, 1999, pp.142-59
- ‘The Over-Scheduled Child” , Rosenfield, A. www.hyper-parenting.com
- ‘Coping with ADD.: The Surprising Connection to Green Play Settings’ , Taylor, A. F. ; Kuo, F. E. Environment & Behaviour, 33 , no. 1
ARTICLES/JOURNALS by Jayshree Mannie
http://www.wellnesswarehouse.com/docs -perfect healing
RANDOMISED CONTROLLED TRIALS (RCT):
Please visit this space soon – we are in the process of RCT’s with various sectors of society, including:
Stress Intervention strategies for the SAPS
Your Workplace Wellness: A Personalised Roadmap to Success
Cellular Repatterning: A tool to rewire neuropathways in children who have experienced abuse